....................................................................................................................................................................................................

Monday, November 2, 2009

cake!!!

today.....
erm...i dont know why
but everyone seems doing their best to cook

mom making croissant



my sis making a nasi paprik



honestly it encourage me to cook 2... huhuhu
so~ i determine to bake a cake...
a simple chocolate cake recipe
coz it easy huahahahaa...
what a lazy me....... =,="

the proses actually easy with mixing machine.....so.......
mixy~ come here~ i wanna use ya~ gud boy~ who the gud boy~......(threating like a kitty)......
hehehe





wah~ it was my first time making cake on my own
coz usually i'm just helping out my older sis
however it turns out okay.....alhamdulillah
besides, when i was in primary school
i always dream to open an bakery shop in the future
but my interest change to be an architect (more or less in art)

but to achieve it
i need to work hard than i usually do
i need to fight for it
i need to chase it
until it kneel down to me...
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
u know sometime my spirit could creeping me out (-.-)

huhuhu... ^u^
talking about dream sure are fun...

however i planned to bring some to school for my fend
who knows they might like it......
uhuhu.....

4 comments:

  1. mana kau cedok gambar nasi paprik yang melazatkan itu?
    haha

    XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah rite...wat ever~ (=_=)
    dont care
    dont mind

    ReplyDelete