....................................................................................................................................................................................................

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

prince bad luck for meeting me


Huhu….What am I today?

I become a doctor~ seriously!

My patient today is ‘prince’!

Waaaah~ believe it?....... Not?

Yeah, you’re right….. It just a biology class about respiration

Huhuhu… what a trouble maker that ‘prince’ (frog) was

Even chloroform only gives small effect on ‘prince’

(I don’t know if prince is a boy or a girl though I already gave she/he the name)

There was a time where ‘prince’ almost escape in that operation~

It freaks me out…….

Almost all of my group member jumps back like a kangaroo… haha what a funny moment

but poorly prince lung was leak because of us... is it a torture?

But finally, prince life was ended at the dustbin

Sad dosen’t it? But who am I to care hahaha….

Naahhhh~ just kiding~

No comments:

Post a Comment