....................................................................................................................................................................................................

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

before i went back home




Nice view dosen't it? well for me of course because it my memories before i went back home to Jengka, Pahang. My friends visited our house for 'Beraya' right before we went back..... All our belongings and raya preparation had been packed in the car, so it a messy situation for me to unpacked the things again~ However, i really miss them right now, thats why i did this post to get over with...... it really a burden for remembering them because it just gave me the slap on my face when i think i parted from them... now and so, this some post for today.... dadaa bloggy~

No comments:

Post a Comment