....................................................................................................................................................................................................

Monday, September 27, 2010

“DiGi iPhone 4 Me”.


why am I want that iPhone?
hurmmm... obviously
because I long for it! I mad for it! and
I live for it!
hahaha..... is that scary enough for you?
for me.... yeah!!
nononono..... actually why I want that iPhone,
well because it was a totally awesome experience to have one..!!
nobody could resist that Digi iPhone
it the latest technology and the trends everyone dream of
this contest give me such an opportunity
to step closer to have one..
so if you could...
please~ I want it~~
I said please don't I?
beggy please~~
hahahaha.........
well actually I just tawakal~
tough it hard to get one
but everybody knows that I will not give up yet~
hoho watch and see~
(what is this? a movie drama? huhu I'm weird~)



No comments:

Post a Comment