....................................................................................................................................................................................................

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

“DiGi iPhone 4 Play”



okay for this second day
i was asked to tell which of mine favourite apps
hurmmm.......
all i can say is that
all the application were totally hightech
and no wonders that many contestant applying
to win that iPhone.....
kay,,, at first,
i really can't choose among the great apps
that iPhone have...
(so can't i pick all the apps?)
but in specificly and come to think of it~
i am a student,
so the application for student really suit me
i was impress by the apps...
it could help me to toughen my vocabulary and grammar
also my time table~
i really need some time adjustment
to get all my list done,
so with
iStudiez Pro
i can catch up my top competitors in school
and reach my goal!!!
huhuhu.... thats all
but i really love all the application provided,
it's benefits fits in many situation...
soo...... please let me have the iPhone!!!
iPhone for life~

No comments:

Post a Comment