....................................................................................................................................................................................................

Thursday, November 25, 2010

My schooldays: 'Best days of my life'

PREM Shanker Eswaran, 27, was a street salesman selling phone cards, a call centre consultant to two telcos and a ground team personnel at a radio station before becoming what he is today -- host of 8TV Quickie and game show Whack It, and Fly Fm disc jockey.

He also spins at a club every Saturday under the name Premosupremo and plays a rapper in an episode of Crossings, which started airing Oct 1 at 8.30pm over ntv7.

The highlight of his career is "the ability to put a smile on someone's face" every time he's on TV or on air.


And it doesn't matter how -- whether it is someone winning a prize in a TV or radio contest or him saying silly things. "It keeps me happy knowing that I'm making someone happy," says Prem.



Read more: My schooldays: 'Best days of my life' http://www.nst.com.my/nst/articles/10prem/Article#ixzz16JCwJzNS

No comments:

Post a Comment