....................................................................................................................................................................................................

Thursday, December 23, 2010

my endless weekends

moment in life

my weekends never been peaceful.... why?.... because there always endless activities on the weekend thats make my family rarely be home by that moment..... kadang2 tidur kat rumah mak cik sana lah situ lah, jumpa2 parent punya old friends la~.... but i don't say that it was bad.... on the other side, it quite interesting because i could meet various type of people that had quite numerous kind of attitude...... i've learn so much during my weekends......

but something came out my mind when i was looking out of the window when i think about those people..... "then is that mean i would face many more interesting attitude that i have never think of?"... how would i face it?..... are there someone that i could not handle?? and are there someone who will change my life forever???

...... then i stuck..... i don't know how to answer those question..... one thing that came out my mind that said "you'll never know, when you never try".... i would say those words are true but..... as soon i think about it, as complicated it as can be....

and until now i keep that as a mysteryous thought that i had been thinking..... and that shows how life can be so wonderful in its on way.... and also can be a thorns through out my journey.... i take that as my challenge and i'll try to face it with the path i already has.... i'll use all knowledge to get through it...... and finally

thanks ALLAH for making my this life so wonderful~

p/s: grammar lari... no comment~ men cincai je nih huhuhu.....

No comments:

Post a Comment