....................................................................................................................................................................................................

Saturday, March 12, 2011

everyone have jealousy, rite?

i got this idea for my post when my best friend text me this morning, she said that she jealous of me (say what??!!), but the true fact is that i also jealous of her!!!

so what thats suppose to mean?? oh my~~~
this is weird.....

dunia ini memang unik, kan?? Aini masih tak tahu nak membaca dunia dari aspek benda2 macam nih hah~ complicated "sungguh"!!! but don't get the wrong idea okay.... i LOVE this world by its uniqueness itself~ i like the fact that everyone needed each other to maintain the cycle of life.... BUT! (yeah there is a but)..... don't make my mind mess up... uuwaaa~~~~

this is so weird!! SO WEIRD!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment