....................................................................................................................................................................................................

Monday, July 4, 2011

my dream guy


today i'm gonna talk about something special..... since some peoples had asked me about it then the criteria of my dream guy are:

the one that sweet and gentle.... had very strong iman..... someone that passionate about his work but crazy-happy guy during casual time...... someone funny..... optimistic.... kid-like attitude..... really respect old people..... someone that can make my parent happy and befriend with them...... always caring for me.... adorable.... someone that can make me happy.... have a interesting eyes..... nice hair.....

my dream date lak.... haha malu la plak rse:
after marrige: cycling at park while holding a balloons..... watching fireworks...... going to the theme park and had fun there..... eating ice cream at the park...... playing swing together...... cleaning house together.... laying in the grass while watching the sky..... piggy back.... travelling


i don't know the rest but..... that all i had in mind right now.... others will came slowly another time.... huhuhu.... aa~~~ this embarrassing..... (blush2~~)

2 comments: