....................................................................................................................................................................................................

Friday, February 3, 2012

sky kingdom

photographer: Aini

sky,
i just love sky,
they hold their own different stories by forming various patterns every day and night,
when i look at them, i could feel that i can be beyond the boundaries,
i could feel the freedom that God brings to His people,
i could feel that there is something out there that yet to be discover,
sky makes me calm,
they sweep away my problems,
instead they brings me more ideas,
ideas for me to grow,
ideas for me to get through the life,
and ideas for me for my inspiration,
God creation truly are wonderful, magical and the best
Subhanallah walhamdulillah wala'illah ha'ilallah allahuakhbar !



No comments:

Post a Comment