....................................................................................................................................................................................................

Friday, February 10, 2012

Spill out the truth


Assalamualaikum w.b.t

I think its time for me to spill out the truth

Maybe dekat luar sana some people anggap den sebagai seorang yang sudah ber-couple….. But actually the totally truth is that I’ve never ever been coupling……(yeay me!)........ Maybe I do in my dreams but in reality? naaaaa~~~ not really interested in it…… if do, I prefer coupling after marriage.

But unfortunately last year, dekat FB den ada buat status relationship with ‘someone’, and its actually a fake relationship....to be truth, I really feel bad about it~…SERIOUSLY!….. but for your information, that ‘someone’ actually doesn’t really existed…. ‘we’ created it to avoid a ‘person’ that somehow~ kinda~~ annoyed me….. I know that ‘person’ is trying to take a role as a friend but let me say this, I need my privacy sometimes, okay sweet muffin?

So,

Ta-dah!!!!
The truth finally came out! Yeay! With this I wouldn’t feel bad about it anymore…. Fiuuhh~~~ what a relief~~~~

Besides, I rather be a SINGLE for now until someone purpose me…(uuwoooaahh! Tinggi level daydream den nguahahaha)….that is because I still lack of abilities and the responsibilities to take care of myself, so why should I take care of others, right?? and i somehow manage to put up a dream that my husband would be the first and the last guy that i love..... (kih3~ blushing2!!).... So, i will treasure and cherish my feelings on the right guy only...... by the way, i hate to waste my time to put up a hope to someone that doesn't confident to make me as a wife.... (jauh dah fikir nih~~~).... because i truly hate playboy even though they really are cute..... LOL

that is all for today,
"bye bye"

No comments:

Post a Comment