....................................................................................................................................................................................................

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

stop being a jerk and start to move on

bisillahirahmanirahim , salam kepada semua ,

today , i've just rise from my dark world ~ muahaha ! no lah .

actually today , i've just realise that i should move on . i've been like a jerk thinking about the past over and over again . what i didn't realise before is that the past drag me down , deep deep down till the bottom of the earth . so , after regaining my confidence and ease of my mind , i had make my decision to let go of the past and keep moving forward , because out there , worldwide , there are more things waiting for me to discover . and i take that challenge to find them till the end of time . i'll try to be much more ambitious , outgoing , and be happy to what i've got . also , i'll tend to think more concrete and random , so that i could be me , the extraordinary me ! huhu . i don't mind being a black sheep because of my different kind of ways and different kind of personality . i should be grateful with every things that happen to me , alhamdulillah , every things that happen have their own reasons . so , rise up ! be you ! and chase to what you believe ! because Allah give you a chance to life today to prove that you can be a better person , better khalifah and a better muslim .

assalamualaikum and tQ .

No comments:

Post a Comment