to be honest my 3D world would be O-SEM ! with LG Optimus 3D
like seriously ? it's 3D okay ! the way i view the IT world would be totally change with it . especially for graphic maniac like i am , even tough i still immature in it . it would be a great experience to surf all my design and other design in 3D . UUWAA ! i can faint talking about this !
and come on , who doesn't like 3D , right?
from my research there is only 28% people don't like 3D , so that's mean that the rest 72% are totally love it . besides, the name Optimus really caught my attention . of course it's because i LOVE transformer ! and again , it O-SEM !! hahaks .
on the other hand , THIS LG optimus
prime 3D have a sleek design , HIGH resolution screen and OMG! a camera that takes pictures and videos in 3D !!! did you wanna kill me with that fact ? haha , whoaah ~ this is really something , respect lah to those who design and build this LG Optimus 3D . also , from what i had read , THIS LG Optimus 3D boasts an accelerometer and gyro sensor screen . and i react like "what the ? u kidding me right ?" hahaha .
it really make my day after discovering this article about LG Optimus 3D . and it all thanks to Nuffnang a.k.a my part time job that provide enough information for me about it .
either i get this phone or not , i don't know . but it will be a GREAT pleasure to have it . HOHO . that's all for today , Good Bye !
p/s: i hope i will dream about this phone tonight ~
crazy monkey AINI a.k.a blog owner