....................................................................................................................................................................................................

Thursday, February 23, 2012

“What Would My 3D World be with LG Optimus 3D?”


*excited ! 
to be honest my 3D world would be O-SEM ! with LG Optimus 3D
weee ~

like seriously ? it's 3D okay ! the way i view the IT world would be totally change with it . especially for graphic maniac like i am , even tough i still immature in it . it would be a great experience to surf all my design and other design in 3D . UUWAA ! i can faint talking about this !

and come on , who doesn't like 3D , right? 
from my research there is only 28% people don't like 3D , so that's mean that the rest 72% are totally love it . besides, the name Optimus really caught my attention . of course it's because i LOVE transformer !  and again , it O-SEM !! hahaks .

on the other hand , THIS LG optimus prime 3D have a sleek design , HIGH resolution screen and OMG! a camera that takes pictures and videos in 3D !!! did you wanna kill me with that fact ? haha , whoaah ~ this is really something , respect lah to those who design and build this LG Optimus 3D . also , from what i had read ,  THIS LG Optimus 3D boasts an accelerometer and gyro sensor screen . and i react like "what the ? u kidding me right ?" hahaha . 

it really make my day after discovering this article about LG Optimus 3D . and it all thanks to Nuffnang a.k.a my part time job that provide enough information for me about it . 

either i get this phone or not , i don't know . but it will be a GREAT pleasure to have it . HOHO . that's all for today , Good Bye !

p/s: i hope i will dream about this phone tonight ~ 


simply by,
crazy monkey AINI a.k.a blog owner


No comments:

Post a Comment