....................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sunday, June 9, 2013

totally freak out about second year

Assalamualaikum,

sorry to complain but . . .
i tell you, i'm totally freak out about the new semester, my pointer and everything makes me wanna sick . . . i'm so down right now, like totally . . .

i'll try to do my best but that wouldn't guarantee that it will make everything better, i lost my confident and hopes, i know life has its own up and down, and now i'm so down till the bottom of the earth . . .

i had tried my best till now, but i don't know if what i did will pleasant my parents, will makes them happy, they always said "it's okay, u'd tried your best, u can always do better next time" but, why am i feel that what i did is not good enough? i tried hard to do better but somehow it always turned out the same, no matter how hard i've tried, everything still . . . everything still . . . well . . . this !

Rabbi, what am i good at? why am i born in this world? what are the purposes of me being alive? i just need answers, answers that can help me . . .

i know i live for something . . . but what is that something?
just curious and anxious about it . . . i hope i can help something or anything by being me

No comments:

Post a Comment