....................................................................................................................................................................................................

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

unexpected best friends

Assalamualaikum,
today i'll try to improve my grammar, so i'll try to write this post completely in English, [warning ! this is a long post] u'll be dead if you don't read this !!  ha ha ha laughing with troll face
read it if you want , this is based on my true story,

before,
i really believe that best friends will stay with you till the end , but somehow , Allah prove me wrong , only Him be with us forever. . .

let just say i'd been in many situations that let me see the true reality , some are cruel , some barely i couldn't handle, but Alhamdulillah i'd got through it . . .



sometimes people try to choose their best friends , but trust me , not all of them is a perfect match , the most miracle things for me to happen is the relationship between two people (generally), how they got involve with each other ? how they met ? if you look and think of it closely , u'll see why i say so . . . we couldn't expect how can we get involve with each other , in some situation , we actually met a person named A (for example) somewhere by a glimpse , and somehow after few second/minute/year later we became close with that person named A . . . Subhanallah , that awesome

i experienced a situation that I called 'the circle of connections' , this is the thing that i LOVE the most , not to brag but somehow I've got many friends that i know , and as i get to know them , knowing their background , miraclely most of my best friends are connected with each other , i have a friend (still unofficial best friend) that been a best friend with my best friend when they are in grade 4 that had been separated unconnected for 7 years (more or less) and been connected back by me accidentally , how should i explain it ?? urgh~ just read my other post [coming soon]

not to mention my best friend became my stranger , i don't know if she still think of me as an enemy , but i already forgave her and still think her as my friend even though it felt like a stranger , i don't know where it started , i don't know when it started , i don't know who started it , it still mysterious for me . . .  i just want to ask her again , but, i dunno . . . faith wasn't on my side yet . . .

funny story also happen as my enemy became my close friend ! ha ha ha . . . totally wicked ! i really hate that person from the start but somehow right now we're laughing like crazy as we chat . totally amazing creation of the Great Creator

awesome huh ?
an enemy could be your best friend ,
and your best friend could be your enemy ,

that both possible and true since i had experienced it , i advised you to avoid the second sentence because it totally hurtful like mountain much ! . . . no matter how weird it is , experiences are not something that we all completely plan , it happen spontaneously and it is the best for us Insyaallah .

so , toodles . . . that is all for now

tips : don't expect much so that u'll not be hurt

No comments:

Post a Comment